First time replacing or installing a drum unit in your Brother printer? This guide will help you step by step on how to replace or install your new drum unit properly.
Depending on your specific printer model, it may be slightly different, but the general steps are the same.
If you need further assistance, please contact us via email, phone, or chat.
Need affordable, cost-saving supplies for your Brother printer? You may find all our OHmyCables compatible Brother ink, toner, and drum on our page here.
1. While the printer is still turned on, open the front cover.
2. Remove the toner and drum assembly from the printer.
3. Remove the toner cartridge by pushing down the green lock lever and pull up the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
4. Unpack the new drum unit, and insert your old or new toner cartridge in the new drum. Be sure to push down the toner all the way until it clicks.
6. Install the drum and toner assembly in your printer, and close the front cover.
Please contact us with your printer model for specific instructions.
Need help replacing your Brother toner cartridge? See our guide on How to replace or install compatible Brother toner cartridge