How to replace or install compatible Brother TN760 / TN770 toner cartridge
If your printer uses TN760 or TN770 toner, it must also have a drum unit, DR730. Both have to be installed correctly for the printer to function properly. Please see the installation guide below.
We offer Compatible Brother TN760 High Yield Toner Cartridge, Compatible Brother TN770 Super High Yield Toner Cartridge, and Compatible Brother DR730 Drum Unit at low competitive prices, backed by a lifetime warranty.
1. While the printer is on, open the front cover.
2. Remove the Drum/Toner assembly.
3. Press down on the green level (usually on the left side) to detach the toner unit.
4. Remove all protective cover, film, or paper on the new replacement toner unit.
5. Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it click in.
6. Slide the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times to clean the corona wire. *Make sure the tab is returned to the Home ▲ position.
7. Install the Drum/Toner assembly back into the machine.
8. Close the front cover.
If you have just installed a new compatible TN760 or TN770 and the printer is still showing "replace toner" or "low ink", you may simply need to reset your toner. See how to do a TN760 / TN770 toner reset here.