If your new compatible TN760 toner is installed but not recognized, still showing "low toner" or "replace toner" message, follow the TN760 toner reset instructions below.
Brother MFC-L2750DW XL TN760 Toner Reset Instructions
1. Open front cover (ignore the “Cover is Open” message and proceed)
2. Press the "RETURN" ↩️ and “CANCEL” ❌ buttons at the same time then release them.
3. Immediately press the “RETURN" ↩️ button again. The reset manual will appear.
If you attempt several times and do not see the reset option appear, then skip to The Alternate Reset Option below.
4. Select “TNR-HC” then “Yes” to confirm
6. The reset is successful when the “Accepted” message appears
The Alternate Reset Option
If the reset menu does not appear after following the steps 1 through 3 above, then manually reset.
Go to Menu - General Setup – OK - Replace Toner – Ok – Continue – OK – Accepted.
Go to Settings – All Settings – General Setup – Replace Toner – Continue
Have a different printer that uses TN760?
Select your printer model here to find out how to reset your toner.