For the clearest and sharpest sound use this cable to connect to a Dolby Digital Receiver, Digital Signal Processor, DAT Machines, Divx Player, DVD player, CD player, DSS receiver, DAT player/recorder, MINI Disc player/recorder, Sony Playstation 2, XBox, ALESIS, or any components that use normal full-size TOSLink connectors.
- HEAVY JACKET Helps Prevent Cable Damage and Provides Additional Strain Relief
- Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels
- These cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience
- Optical cables transfer the signal using light; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference
- The stylish PVC HEAVY JACKET helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure
- MOULDED STRAIN RELIEFS reduce stress where cable and connectors meet
- PRECISION POLISHED FIBER TIPS for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors)
- Connect to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound
- Connectors: Toslink Male to Toslink Male
Designed for CD, D/A Converters, Dolby Digital DTS Surround sound receivers, DVD, MiniDisk players and recorders, Pro Audio cards, etc.
Compatible with: ADAT, DAW, Dolby Digital, DTS devices with TosLink interface
- Cable Length: 1.5 feet
- Cable Color: Black